Tuesday 6 July 2010

Karl Lagerfeld to appear on Gossip Girl?


Words cannot express how excited I am at the moment. Whilst checking through my Twitter I noticed the legend that is The Guardian's Fashion Writer Hilary Alexander tweet the following:

Blake Lively and Leighton Meester front row at Chanel

Now with prospective images of my two favourite Gossip Girls sitting front row at the show of my favourite fashion house I immeaditely scoured Google for further infomation (just call me fashion's answer to Sherlock Holmes!)

Whilst images of the pair at the show did not surface, the following image did, accompanied by an article rumouring that not only were Gossip Girl on location in Paris, but fashion god Karl Lagerfeld himself is supposedly going to make a brief appearance in the next season.

Cue minor screaming. How amazing would this be?

EDIT: Grazia are reporting that the above image is from a personal meeting between Lively and Lagerfeld, and NOT (as rumoured) an image taken during a supposed Karl Lagerfeld guest spot on Gossip Girl. Eurgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment