Monday 12 July 2010

#1: Denim Shirts and Satchels

So I thought it was about time that I posted an outfit of mine to my blog, not only so you can put a face to the text, but so I can share with you what I've been wearing and getting some (hopefully positive) feedback on my outfits.

So this is the first of many. I'm off to the cinema tonight with my friends so this is what I came up with. Hope you like it. I'm so chuffed with my new bag by the way. It was an Ebay Purchase, and is meant to be a copy of the beloved Proenza Schouler PS1 Satchel Bag, which is far too expensive, hence the copy.

Denim Shirt: Topshop
White Dress (worn underneath shirt): Zara
Striped Vest (worn underneath dress): New Look
Belt: Primark
Satchel: Ebay
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Watch: River Island
Bracelets: A mixture from friends and family.

(P.S. Sorry about the weird expression!)

1 comment:

  1. That satchel is amazing! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. I really like your outfit, take me shopping and style me?! Hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete